The festival is rain or shine!
- At the Leander Rail Station. Capitol Metro buses will provide easy transportation to and from Old Town every 30 minutes on the hour from 11-10 PM on Saturday for free. In the event the lot fills, overflow parking will be available at St. David’s Emergency Center Leander.
- Along the streets that surround Old Town unless marked as no parking.
- Parking is available in the LISD parking lots surrounding Old Town. TIP–For easy access to the lots follow these directions. From Crystal Falls Parkway, turn onto S. West Drive. Follow S.West Drive North towards Old Town. Lots will be on your right and left as you get close to Old Town. These lots are not accessible from 183.
- Use Uber or Lyft and carpool…parking in Old Town is very limited and we want you to spend your time having fun…not looking for parking.
The festival is a free event in thanks to our sponsors. VIP tables and seats are available with exclusive seating for the concert Friday & Saturday night. Please call for more info. 512-259-1907.
All children’s entertainment/carnival rides will be via token for the festival. A minimum of $10 is required for credit card purchases.
- SCHEDULED CLOSURES
See map above for street closures. Streets inside the festival zone indicated by red barricades on the map will be closed starting on Fri. at noon and will fully open again on Sat. evening at 11PM.
- IS THIS EVENT KID FRIENDLY
Yes. We will have several kid friendly activities. Most activities will require tokens that can be purchased at the festival.
- ALLOWED & PROHIBITED ITEMS
Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry or re-entry.
- Baby Strollers
- Backpacks (Standard school sized. No frames or camping gear.)
- Cameras – only non-professional point & shoot cameras will be allowed. Hand-held Go-pro cameras are allowed without attachments including sticks, selfie sticks, tripods, headgear, etc.
- Portable/collapsible chair (individual seat only; no double-wide or connecting chairs)
- Tents or canopies (no large than 10X10)
- Umbrellas (Hand-held; no bigger than 42” when open)
- Water – you may bring two factory sealed bottles of water
- Aerosol containers, including sunscreen and personal beauty products
- Coolers of any kind. *Exceptions may be made for medical use
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Framed backpacks
- Glass containers of any kind
- Illegal drugs
- Non-collapsible chairs
- Outside food or beverage of any kind, except 2 factory sealed bottles of water.
- Professional radios or walkie-talkies
- Selfie sticks
- Professional video equipment
- Professional cameras and attachments including detachable zoom lenses, flashes, tripods monopods, etc.
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, carts or any personal motorized vehicles
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Unauthorized materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, samples, etc.
- Weapons or explosives of any kind.
For additional questions about allowed and prohibited items, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.