The festival is rain or shine!
If you are traveling from out of town, Holiday Inn Express Leander is the hotel sponsor for the event. Please use this link to book.
The festival is a free event in thanks to our sponsors. VIP tables and seats are available with exclusive seating for the concert Saturday night. Please call for more info. 512-259-1907.
- TOKENS/ARM BANDS FOR CHILDREN’S ACTIVITIES
All children’s entertainment/carnival rides will be via token for the festival. A minimum of $10 is required for credit card purchases. Arm bands will be available for the children’s rides only for $35. Arm band hours are 11am-6pm.
- SCHEDULED CLOSURES
See map above for street closures. Streets inside the festival zone indicated by red barricades on the map will be closed starting on Sat. at 5:30am and will fully open again on Sat. evening at 12AM.
- IS THIS EVENT KID FRIENDLY
Yes. We will have several kid-friendly activities. Most activities will require tokens that can be purchased at the festival.
- Along the streets that surround Old Town unless marked as no parking.
- Parking is available in the LISD parking lots surrounding Old Town. TIP–For easy access to the lots, follow these directions. From Crystal Falls Parkway, turn onto S. West Drive. Follow S.West Drive North towards Old Town. Lots will be on your right and left as you get close to Old Town. These lots are not accessible from 183.
- Use Uber or Lyft and carpool…parking in Old Town is very limited and we want you to spend your time having fun…not looking for parking.
- Ride from the Capmetro Park in Ride in Leander located at 800 U.S. 183 N Leander. TX 78641.
Schedule Depart 12:15 PM Park and Ride Festival 12:45 PM Festival Park and Ride 1:15 PM Park and Ride Festival 1:45 PM Festival Park and Ride 2:15 PM Park and Ride Festival 2:45 PM Festival Park and Ride 3:15 PM Park and Ride Festival 3:45 PM Festival Park and Ride 4:15 PM Park and Ride Festival 4:45 PM Festival Park and Ride 5:15 PM Park and Ride Festival 5:45 PM Festival Park and Ride 6:15 PM Park and Ride Festival 6:45 PM Festival Park and Ride 7:15 PM Park and Ride Festival 7:45 PM Festival Park and Ride 8:15 PM Park and Ride Festival 8:45 PM Festival Park and Ride 8:50 PM Continuous pick up and drop off until 10:30
- ALLOWED & PROHIBITED ITEMS
Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry or re-entry.
- Baby Strollers
- Backpacks (Standard school sized. No frames or camping gear.)
- Cameras – only non-professional point & shoot cameras will be allowed. Hand-held Go-pro cameras are allowed without attachments including sticks, selfie sticks, tripods, headgear, etc.
- Portable/collapsible chair (individual seat only; no double-wide or connecting chairs)
- Tents or canopies (no large than 10X10)
- Umbrellas (Hand-held; no bigger than 42” when open)
- Water – you may bring two factory sealed bottles of water
- PETS, until 2PM.
- PETS, after 2PM.
- Aerosol containers, including sunscreen and personal beauty products
- Coolers of any kind. *Exceptions may be made for medical use
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Framed backpacks
- Glass containers of any kind
- Illegal drugs
- Non-collapsible chairs
- Outside food or beverage of any kind, except 2 factory sealed bottles of water.
- Professional radios or walkie-talkies
- Selfie sticks
- Professional video equipment
- Professional cameras and attachments including detachable zoom lenses, flashes, tripods monopods, etc.
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, carts or any personal motorized vehicles
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Unauthorized materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, samples, etc.
- Weapons or explosives of any kind.
For additional questions about allowed and prohibited items, e-mail us at email@example.com.